Monday, January 4, 2010

Marcus

That's famous chef Marcus Samuelsson...designer of Marcus cookware...a collection of 3-layer (two stainless sandwiching aluminum) stainless steel cookware, designed to be safe in the oven (up to 500 degrees.)

Now, these things aren't cheap, but you can find reasonable prices on sale. Google Marcus Cookware and you can find a good selection.

I first saw this product at Zabar's in NYC. The thing that appeals to me (I currently own a made-in-Korea Cuisinart set...good quality, but polished exterior) is the brushed exterior. Sometimes I overcook things and cook food onto the outside of the pans. The brushed exterior is much more forgiving with an agressive scrubber than the polished surface.

Save me some of what you're cooking out there. It smells great!

No comments: