Monday, January 4, 2010

Give 'em the boot

Now, I could be writing about Alex Henery who scored more points in Nebraska's game against Arizona than the rest of BOTH teams combined...with his awesome field goal kicking...

But I'm here to tell you that I found two more boots (brands of boots...not just two more boots) that are made in the USA.

I had previously reported on Red Wing shoes, some of which are still made in the USA. I can now report that Chippewa and Wolverine both make good quality (Chippewa better than Wolverine in quality...Wolverine better in the under-$100 category) boots to keep your tootsies warm this winter...and to get you through the muck, snow and water that can accompany hard work at times.

Lace up and get out there. Work hard, brother. Love alone won't pay the bills.

No comments: